Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information you provide to us when you register an account, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, or contact us. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information, and other information you choose to provide to us.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with products and services you have requested
- Process your payments
- Send you marketing communications about our products and services
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Improve our Site and services
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
- We may also use non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) for any lawful purpose.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us, such as payment processors, marketing agencies, and shipping providers. We may also share your personal information with law enforcement or other government agencies as required by law.
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites.
Last updated: 20th March, 2023.